1. I have submitted my DBS NUSS Visa Card application some time ago. May know the status of my application?
You are encouraged to contact DBS at their hotline number 1800 111 1111 to enquire on the status of your application.
2. My Membership ID was wrongly reflected on my DBS NUSS Visa Card. How do I get my card replacement?
As your credit card also doubles up as a NUSS membership card, it is important for your Membership ID to be correctly reflected on your card. Kindly contact DBS at their hotline number 1800 111 1111 for a credit card replacement. Please be informed that card replacement might entail credit card changes.
3. I have lost/damage my DBS NUSS Visa Card. How do I get my card replacement?
Kindly contact DBS at their hotline number 1800 111 1111 for a credit card replacement.
4. I have recently got a DBS NUSS Visa Card replacement/was issued with a new card, and I was asked to inform you of the change.
Kindly note that DBS will inform us of any changes in your card details upon your credit card activation, and your membership account will be updated accordingly. For further clarifications or confirmation, please contact Ms Delphina Tan at 6586 3774 or email email@example.com.
5. Do I need to activate my new/replacement/renewal DBS NUSS Visa Card immediately?
Upon receipt of your new/replacement/renewal NUSS DBS Platinum Card, we encourage immediate activation to facilitate the debiting of the NUSS membership fee. For more queries on card activation, click here to find out more.
6. Why was the deduction to my DBS NUSS Visa Card rejected?
We regret to inform that we are unable to know the exact reason for your card rejection. However, a card rejection is likely to occur if you have changed your credit card details recently. Kindly contact DBS at their hotline number 1800 111 1111 for them to better assist you in your query. Meanwhile, you may choose to pay your outstanding balance via other modes of payment such as via cheque or internet banking.
7. I will like to de-link my membership account from my DBS NUSS Visa Card. How do I go about doing it?
Your membership account will automatically be linked to the credit card upon successful card application and activation. NUSS bills (including but not limited to membership subscription fees, F&B and facilities booking charges) charged to the membership account will be deducted from the DBS NUSS Visa Card.
8. Can I link my membership account to other credit cards?
We regret to inform that we only provide linkage of membership account to DBS NUSS Visa Card.