Service And Sports Development
1) Part-time Fitness Instructor
1. Ensure smooth operation and cleanliness of Fitness Centre.
2. Carry out daily routine inspection of all gym equipments and ensure minimum down time due to faulty equipment.
3. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulation of the use of equipments and Fitness Centre.
4. Conduct gym orientation for new user on a quarterly basis.
5. Provide members with information and resources on exercises, nutrition and weight control as and when required.
6. Observe member and advise them of corrective measures when necessary.
7. Administer emergency first aid when required.
Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Manager from time to time.
1. Minimum Certified Fitness Instructor (ACSM, ACE, NSCA or Sport Singapore) with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
2. An excellent team player who is able to multi-task.
3. Able to work independently with initiative.
4. Possess a pleasant personality and comfortable with interacting with people of all level.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in/email with a detailed resume, indicating current and expected salary, as well as notice period required and a recent photograph to:
The HR Department
The National University of Singapore Society
Kent Ridge Guild House
9 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119241